Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Health Journey, Day 8

Well, it has been a week since I began this journey to better health. I made it through the first 7 days.  There were some tough moments but overall, it was a successful week. I truly feel like Plexus is kicking in and helping me with my energy and cravings. I have had some rough days and I can tell my body is detoxing  but I look forward to seeing how much more this helps during this second week.

The best parts of this week though have nothing to do with diet. I got to spend some time over coffee with a dear friend, musical practice with my amazing cast for Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, and I swam a mile! Y'all I haven't felt like exercising at all much less doing something I love for exercise. And now that I have done it, I have so much more confidence that I truly can do this.

I have already been so blessed this week and I look forward to another week of my journey.


1 comment:

  1. You are amazing, Julie! I had forgotten you swam for years! So glad you are getting back into something you love. May it bless your whole being.

    ReplyDelete