Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Touching Hearts

Since this is my first post as an official blogger, I am excited to see what this will bring to my life. My heart has been yearning to be a voice to others and to bless lives with my thoughts. I want to be available for people to come to and discuss anything! I want to be a supporter and encourager to those whose lives I cone in contact with.

I was in choir the other day and we started singing a  new song. We started out the rehearsal by reading the words. My heart was touched by these words and I became so excited that we would be sharing these words through song to people. Here are the words--a prayer by Mother Theresa. I hope that I can be like this in my life. May God bless you with these words today!

Dear Jesus,
Help me to spread Thy fragrance everywhere I go.
Flood my soul with Thy spirit and love.
Penetrate and possess my whole 
being so utterly that all my life may only be a radiance of Thine.
Shine through me and be so in me that every soul I come in contact with may feel Thy presence in my soul.
Let them look up and see no longer me but only Jesus.
Stay with me and then I shall begin to shine as You shine, so to shine as to be a light to others.



-Mother Theresa


In Christ and in Love,
Julie

1 comment: